3/15/09

Please, anything but B.O.R.I.N.G.

Kim provided two requirements. The first being that she needed only a single headshot and the second one, "Please... not a boring realtor headshot"!

I'll let you be the judge, but I think we were able to make these shots 'anything but boring'. We also got a great series of 'B' sides with personality. Thanks Kim for making this such a fun shoot and for introducing me to the fan. Who knew it would make for such a super fun prop. Or maybe I simply don't watch enough of Canada's Next Top Model!?

For anyone looking for a realtor in London Ontario, you can reach Kim Read at Team DeBlock.

Kim_B-4411-Edit2WM

And now for the 'B' sides:

Kim_B_4568

Kim_B_4556

Kim_B_4579

Kim_B_4555

Kim_B_4596

Kim_B_4608

Kim_B_4622

1 comment:

  1. Not even CLOSE to boring! These are the best realtor pics I've ever seen. Kim looks gorgeous! #2 and #3 are my favs. Excellent work Perkins!

    ReplyDelete